- 1 pkg. (12 oz./350 g) semi-sweet chocolate morsels
- 34 large marshmallows
- Assorted dippers: graham crackers, cookies, pretzels, fruit, etc.
- Preheat oven to 450°F (230°C).
- Divide the chocolate chips between two 5.5" (14-cm) Cast Iron Skillets (1 cup/250 mL of chips in each).
- Bake for 3–5 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and stir to ensure chips are fully melted.
- Arrange 15–20 marshmallows on top of the melted chocolate in each skillet.
- Bake for 4–6 minutes or until marshmallows are evenly browned.
- Serve immediately with dippers.
Cook's Tips: To make on a campfire, place the skillets on top of a campfire grill or grate. The dip is ready to serve when the chocolate is fully melted and the marshmallows puff and become slightly brown.