Labor Day Weekend 2020! (Yes, we're still making videos!!!) Our last trip of the summer takes us to Upstate South Carolina, where we camped in Lake Hartwell State Park. The campground sits along a couple of inlets, with boating access to Lake Hartwell’s 56,000 acres of water. Join us as we travel up there late on a Friday afternoon, and then spend the next day wandering about the campground and basking in some cooler upstate weather… for a change!
Sunday, September 20, 2020
Sunday, August 30, 2020
Nonetheless, we will try our darndest to continue honoring the philosophy that drives our YouTube channel, that adventure can be found close to home. We have a weekend at Lake Hartwell State Park booked for next weekend, and while circumstances may prevent us from going, we hope to still make that trip. With a little luck, we might be able to get in another weekend outing somewhere before Thanksgiving, and we also might whip up a video or two, like a product review or a "How-To," before the year is out. Who knows?
Sunday, August 23, 2020
Our tour of Lake Thurmond’s camping spots continues! Petersburg Campground is our first experience at a Corps of Engineers campground, and how nice it turned out to be! Join us as we spend a weekend discovering how well the Army engineers maintain this facility, and seeing more of Thurmond Dam than we ordinarily do. We also take a lovely boat ride around the lake, soaking up some desperately-needed lake breezes!
Sunday, August 9, 2020
You know how it goes - you're camping and realize the furnace won't blow heat or the stove won't fire up. OMG! You're out of propane! How did THAT happen!?!? How could you possibly have known? Well, if you had the Mopeka LP Tank Check Sensor from AP Products, you COULD have known! In this video, we'll give you a quick run-down of the product, how it works and how much you can trust the data it provides.
Sunday, July 26, 2020
Sunday, July 12, 2020
Sunday, June 28, 2020
Sunday, June 14, 2020
Sunday, May 31, 2020
Sunday, May 17, 2020
Sunday, May 3, 2020
Sunday, April 19, 2020
Sunday, April 5, 2020
Sunday, March 29, 2020
Monday, March 23, 2020
Sunday, March 8, 2020
Sunday, February 23, 2020
Sunday, February 9, 2020
Sunday, January 26, 2020
Saturday, January 11, 2020
#2 - Crock Pot Roast Beef
1 beef roast (3 to 4 pounds)
1. Place roast in slow cooker.
#3 - Lazy Day Crock Pot Lasagna
1 bag of frozen cheese ravioli (25 oz)
1. In a large skillet, brown the beef completely and drain off any remaining fat.
3. In a 6-quart Crock Pot, cover the bottom with some of the sauce.
4. Then place a layer of ravioli across the bottom.
5. Then place a layer of the mozzarella cheese.
6. Continue this until all the meat sauce and the ravioli is used (you want to end with the meat sauce on top).
7. Then top with the leftover mozzarella cheese and add the parmesan cheese on top (completely optional).
8. Cook on low for 4 hours.
9. Turn off and let sit for about 15 minutes, then cut and serve with your favorite side salad and crusty garlic bread.